Introduction to NLP – One Day Course
This one day Introduction to NLP gives you the opportunity to see and feel for yourself the benefits and power of NLP, and why it has been so effective in empowering so many people around the world in their personal and working lives.
How Can you benefit from NLP?
- Overcome your self-limitations
- Form rapport and communicate more effectively
- Develop your Intuition and understand how other people are thinking
- Become more persuasive and influential
- Find powerful and positive resources within you
- take control of your state; choose the state you wish to be in at any time
- Deal effectively with stress and anxiety
- Set and achieve your goals
- Apply your NLP training and techniques to Business, Coaching, Counseling, Teaching, Relationships, Parenting, Presenting …
You will find the materials and tools from this course of use immediately, and will start to feels the benefits in your life as you use them.
You may want to try our Introduction to NLP workshop before deciding to take the advanced NLP Practitioner Certification course, a 7 day intensive training experience -Â In that case you will receive a full refund for you investment made in the Introduction to NLP one day course.
The day will provide a fascinating window on the world – you will start to see yourself and the world in new and expansive ways, utilising some of the most powerful tools and processes for change in the 21st Century.
The workshop will be fun, educational, experiential and informal – giving you the opportunity to experience and use NLP. By the end of the workshop, you wonâ€™t just know about NLP – you will be doing it…
NLP creates powerful possibilities for your personal and corporate development, to take control of your life and destiny.
You can view our latest NLP Course Schedule and venues here.
To reserve your place on our next Introduction to NLP course, please complete our NLP Course booking form, or for further information; please telephone FREEPHONE 0800 988 7371, or send us an enquiry:
Your email was successfully sent. Your enquiry will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Required fields not completed correctly.